Welcome to the heart of the traditions of the Marches.
Hotel Torresi is only a few minutes drive from the most important tourism attractions. It has a wonderful position if you need to reach the main industrial and commercial places of the area.
The hotel was born in the early 60’s. In those years, giving the hotel the name of the family which was managing it, represented a quality guarantee and a large devotion towards its customers.
Today hotel Torresi is at its third generation, and has still been having profitable times. The hotel continues to guarantee a high quality service based on: tradition, discretion, calmness, cooking and kindness.
The hotel has elegant and comfortable furniture: the Persian carpets, the pictures, and the wall hangings you can find in the reception hall of the hotel, make it a nice and refined place to stay; the wood flooring gives rooms a warm atmosphere. Besides this, everything is sanitized and clean.
The restaurant has been in business for 40 years and is highly appreciated for its first courses, which are still hand made as they used to be in the past. It is also well-known for its meat and fish second courses, where high quality ingredients are used.
Large free and camera controlled parking.
Free internet connection.
Some interesting places only a few minutes drive:
- Potenza Picena – Porto Potenza Picena (the Conero Riviera – European blue flag): 3,5 km
- Recanati (where the poet Giacomo Leopardi and the tenor Beniamino Gigli were born): 6 km
- Loreto (well-known for the Sanctuary of the “Black Madonna”): 6 km
- Montelupone (which was elected “one of the most beautiful villages in Italy”): 5 Km,
- Porto Recanati (Conero Riviera – “European blue flag”): 8 km
- Civitanova Marche with its prestigious brands (Paciotti, Tod’s Hogan Loriblu, Fabi, Botticelli, Nero Giardini, etc): 14 km
- Macerata (famous for its Arena Sferisterio and the lyric season): 18 km
- Numana and Sirolo (Monte Conero- “European Blue Flag”): 20 km
For further information, go to HOLIDAY.